Monday, August 16, 2010

Girls..If you were at a university library and wanted to flirt with someone, how would you do it?

This is someone you don't know but maybe have seen them before at school and you want them to notice you?Girls..If you were at a university library and wanted to flirt with someone, how would you do it?
I would tell him: could you pls help me to get that book? (the book in the highest place).


Also, something like: could I borrow your book for just one second? I was looking for it and could not find it...


After that,..begin to say hello in future meetings...Girls..If you were at a university library and wanted to flirt with someone, how would you do it?
What i have done is spray a little perfume, then walk past him. It never fells he usually look my way and then a give a flity smile. It actually works

No comments:

Post a Comment