Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I flirt with a guy?

I like a guy at school and i can flirt but i don't know how to flirt with someone who may not like me back. What can I do to not seem desperate.How do I flirt with a guy?
Okay it is pretty easy all you really have to do is when he walks by make sure he can make contact with you. You also have to make him your friend and then just ease on in until you get close rand closer then BAM your a happy couple!How do I flirt with a guy?
start out by saying hi everyday to him in a cute way. If he does something back then move a little forward. Maybe a conversation starter to get to talk to him more. After a while do some cute sweet talk like you said the flirting and if he is enjoying it or giving feedback then he is into you.
just flirt he might go out with you

No comments:

Post a Comment