Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt with someone who isn't allowed to date until he's 16?

There's this guy who goes to my school and church, and he's really, really nice. And cute. But my friend (let's call her Sally) likes him too, and she told me he isn't allowed to date until he's 16. I just want him to know that I'm intersted, not in a slutty or obvious way. I don't want to be 16 and realize he doesn't like me. We talk in church and stuff and he's really friendly. I just want him to notice me, if he hasn't already. I'm not sure if he likes me of not. I see him alot more than Sally so I think I would have a better chance.How to flirt with someone who isn't allowed to date until he's 16?
Maybe it's just late but the only thing coming to my head right now is, ';Hey boy, i'm interested in possibly being your girlfriend when you turn 16.'; Good day.How to flirt with someone who isn't allowed to date until he's 16?
When he is talking to you in Church you have the time to flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment