Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you flirt with someone and how do you know if someone's flirting with you?

Okay, I like my friend's older brother





I'm kinda confused because whenever my friend (Jon) invites me over for parties, I ask him (Nate) for a hug, he gives me one





But then at school when I ask Nate for a hug... I dunno





I REALLY like him, whenever I think about him I smile and I get butterflies in my stomach





When he talks to me, we look each other in the eye, and I just always want to be near him. He's so cute (in my opinion)





I'm a freshman, 14-years old, I've never dated before or anything, I will NOT go to my stepmom or dad for advice, 'cause it would be awkward





I wont go to my friends either, 'cause they'll be like ';EW!';





and don't say, ';Just go up and ask him for a date!'; or ';just go tell him how you feel!';





'cause I'm shy about that kind of stuff





And Nate's a junior, 17 and turning 18 in May or June (He's a gemini)





I turn 15 in march, (I'm an Aries)How do you flirt with someone and how do you know if someone's flirting with you?
Firstly, why do we need to know what your astrological signs are? =p


Secondly, does your friend know about this? How do you think he would feel if you started dating his older brother? That could ruin your friendship, so be prepared for that.


Thirdly, I personally think he is too old for you at this point. When people get older, age doesn't matter so much, but he's probably a senior in high school while you're still a freshman... in my state, if two people of those ages had a sexual relationship, it would be illegal. I'm just saying, especially since you've never had a relationship before, that maybe you should start by dating someone who is as inexperienced as you when it comes to dating at this point. Good luck =]How do you flirt with someone and how do you know if someone's flirting with you?
I'm HORRRIBLE at this stufff,


but this is what i've done before and it worked for me:





tell a friend of yours when you are standing near Nate to yell out that you like nate





for me, he smiled and asked me to a dance





it was cuute,


try it out, you can always just say your friend was messing around that you like him





:D





mine please?


thannks hunnn%26lt;3
well first of all you have to know... does he *really* have feelings for you? or do you just want him to, so you're over thinking each thing he does?





if he really does like you, wait on it, because guys are much proactive than girls and he will eventually ask you out. read the signs, but don't investigate too deeply or else you might get totally confused.
well, first off your kinda young. But besides that, you shouldn't care what your 'friends' think. If you think that you two should or could be together, then go for it. A way to find out if he likes you or not is to flirt with him. Im a guy also, so I know when someone is flirting.
Just keep talking to him, and compliment him. Guys love when you compliment them, and when you use their name. So just keep doing what your doing, and the guy will make the first move if he feels like it. Don't force it.
if you dont want to tell him how you feel and dont want to confront him about it you've tied our hands as far as advice goes








Be flirtatious and lean into him at school on cool days but dont give it up, good luck
I can totally relate to your hug thing, wanting to be close to him. and that 'using him as a pillow' is so sweet! It sounds like he likes you, but it doesn't hurt to not think that he might like you just as a friend. just keep that window open. I honestly think that the 'hey, wanna go out cuz I like you' approach is the most reliable and best way to approach someone (cuz it worked for me). If you're like, who sucks at reading the signals, you probably will need a definite answer anyways. Hang out with him a bit more and see if you're feeling pretty definite that you want to step the relationship up a notch.
How do you get along with your friend? Because in this case, he could be a great ally, or an even worse enemy. I'm gonna have to say that the butterflies in your stomach are ';first boyfriend jitters'; you're not in love! You just see him as possibly UR FIRST BOYFRIEND and that gives you the butterflies.





Another thing you have to keep in mind is that, not because of the age, but because of the experience, he is ahead of you mentally, so you need to be sure that he is a nice guy. That's why I asked about your relationship with your friend, because he knows this guy better than you, he knows him in his natural behavior around other guys. If he's a pig, your friend shouldn't want you to go out with him, but if he's a real nice guy, then he shouldn't oppose the idea. Ask him how he's been with past girl friends. Take his past actions as reference for future actions.





As for the flirting, definitely don't ask him out because that shows ur desperate, and that's not the point. The hug thing is ok, except for the fact that U ASK! Don't do that, simply give him a hug when u say hi to him and when u say bye. The asking suggests that you are insecure, which is never a turn on for guys who want a real relationship.





If he tries to make jokes or anything around you to make you laugh, it shows he's focused on you in some level. If he says something obnoxious, give him a bit of a punch on the shoulder. DON'T KNOCK HIM OUT!!!!!!! Just a slight tap with your fist, to establish physical intimacy from you to him. Twirl your hair around your finger slightly while you talk to him, you let him know that you're slightly, not very, but slightly nervous as you talk with him. From now and then, slightly bite your lower lip as you twirl the hair. Don't do it too much because he'll think it's a nervous tick! Just whenever you remember, give your lower lip a slight bite, as if to scratch an itch. And it's important you maintain eye contact when you do the lip thing.





This stuff is something you're going to have to work on before you do it, you don't want to make your lip beed, or get your finger caught in you hair!!





I hope I didn't over load you with information, and I hope you get what you want!
Okay hun, don't even dare come on to him. Don't flirt with him or don't show signs that you like him (for some reason, that seems to trigger guys more). Be a good friend to him and be a good listener. Guys love it when they can talk to a girl about anything. Laugh at his jokes (even if they're not funny) and just be yourself. Show him that you can be tough when you want to be!! Heck, play and horse around with him a lot. Show that you can have fun and that he does not intimidate you. Guys don't want a girl that are intimidated by them. Be that cool friend that all the guys want and at the end, he'll be sure to be interested in you (most of the time). Let him come and ask you out. If he doesn't then you can take the desperate measures and ask another friend to find out whether he finds you appealing or not.





Okay, if he refuses to give you hugs around his friends and will only do it in private, that's just not cool at all. Maybe he's shy too, but I doubt it. If he continues to do that, he's not the right guy for you and you should move on. Find someone that deserves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment