Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the best way to flirt with someone?

I have a family friend and last time i went round his he invited me to his room and he picked me up, sat me on his lap, arm wrestled me etc. Hes coming round soon and how should i act around him so that he wants to kiss me ?Whats the best way to flirt with someone?
work on your gestures, play with your hair, try to touch him hahWhats the best way to flirt with someone?
body language always work o ya n eye contact n always try to get as close as u can or u can make a move first guys like that too!
if you wear a low cut shirt


lean forward and show your boobs a little





flip your hair





lots of eye contact and smiling
Wait, are you a girl or a guy? lol....
Go to these sites about relationship stuff, you find more tips there.





singlewomen4dating.com


thebigromantic.com


relationshiptip.com
this is the best advice I can give you.





Be direct!!! Ask him to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment