Friday, August 20, 2010

How to flirt with someone who won't look you in the eye?

so I have a crush on a guy but he just won't look me in the eye.


when we talk he looks all around but not at me.


when we're at a club dancing at a distance I know he's watching me but whenever I try to catch his eye he looks away.


It's a bit frustrating:)


I guess he's shy, and he's been like this since the first day we've met (I started liking him a few months later)..


so what do I do?How to flirt with someone who won't look you in the eye?
Definately shy and self-conscious. Make the atmosphere as comfortable as possible for him, then subtly flirt with him. Don't lay it on thick, just ease into it. He's probably really skittish as well, so be nice.How to flirt with someone who won't look you in the eye?
My question is...do you want him to look at you in the 'round eye'?
he sounds shy and a little self-conscious-just get to know him and talk and he will learn to be more open with you
find a time to give him a good impress, in looking,in talking,etc. be sure that don't be too voluntary and then disppear in front of him for some days, or give him some message once in a while to let him catch you.
Give up he sounds like a lost cause.
Be the agressive one. He's shy, you know that, demand his attention. Show him you like him and you not playing games make him look at you if necessary, just help him get over his girl fears. Good Luck!
one day when ur all dancing just back him up to a wall , push ur self up againts him. and be all hey! look at me! and then hell look at u , and u look at him , and go in for a kiss. its a ballzy move , but you can do it!
He'll come around,be patient.
Try to jokingly ask him why he won't look at you...see waht he says.
Sounds strange...Call him out on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment