Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I flirt with someone without being obvious to them?

My boyfriend wants to break up with me, I can tell without him saying it to me face to face. I want to break up with him too, because of the constant fights, his stupid opinions and his annoying habits.





I know that the relationship has to end soon, but he is the father to all two (soon to be four-having twins soon!)


children. He lives in my apartment, and I am 19 years old. My 7 year old daughter (had her when I was 12) tells Nick (my beau) that she loves him. My son, Nicholas (named after Nick) doesn't say that because he is only 3, but I don't want to take his father away.





Should I before more flirtie without being too obvious? It's all for my kids. Nick is a big part of their life and he had been the biggest part of mine and their lives. My mother also thinks of Nick highly, and I want to keep the relationship going for my family.





I need tips on how to flirt with him so he won't break up with me and leave my family. Please give me some tips on how to flirt without being too obvious to him! I need this so badly, am\nd my kids do too!How can I flirt with someone without being obvious to them?
Flirting is not adhesive tape to a relationship, it's more like the little frosting flowers on a birthday cake--sweet and nice to have, but doesn't really do anything.





If you are having serious issues and want to pull things together, more serious and drastic measures need to be taken. Counseling, for one, can really help. You're also still young, so in time you will both mature even more. I think it is important to let him know that you do care about him, that you want things to be right again, and that you want your family to be whole and happy. How can I flirt with someone without being obvious to them?
U shudnt do that I understand that he is the father of ur children but stay n a relationship just for the kids will n the long run really effect them....if u guys want 2 break up just split just learn how 2 exist for the sake of the children.
You both clearly care about the kids and were apparently once very close. Have you tried counseling? I really think that you should consider trying to repair the relationship with that instead of ';flirting.';
to be honest with you this is one of those things that flirting might not help. First- if he doesn't love you anymore no matter what you do it wont help. If there's love there it can be saved. Maybe flirting is not what you need to do more like something you would do for your best friend. Just show him that you need him there. That you depend on him. For some guys that works. Another way remind him of his kids and how them growing up with there father not at home with them can cause some problems. Just plan a romantic night with just the two of you, or a fun afternoon with the kids to remind him that he is a father and that to is his obligation. i hope this helps. i wish you the best of luck.
  • viikii.net
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment