Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I flirt with someone whom I can't communicate with?

I work in a clothing store in Malaysia. I'm from America, but I felt like a 3 month stay in Malaysia would be boring if I didn't have a job.





So my manager is a local and I can communicate with him in English. My co-worker is a Chinese girl and she is so damned beautiful that it's hard to focus on work. I deffo like her and as proof: I got a little mad when these two atrocious-looking, obese customers asked for her number from my manager (And he gave it).





The only problem is... she only speaks Chinese and I only speak English. I can speak basic Chinese as I am half Chinese, half American but not enough to carry out a SERIOUSLY serious relationship.





So before you tell me to learn Chinese, I am. I study like 2 hours a day in hopes of communicating with her or any potential Chinese girl. And for future careers of course.





Until I fully learn, what should I do to let her know I like her a lot without having to say it?





By the way, I'm 15 and she's 16. Nothing else is a problem but communication. How do I flirt with someone whom I can't communicate with?
Everytime you make eye contact, smile!


Smiles mean more than words.How do I flirt with someone whom I can't communicate with?
Dude , is it not a bit illegal to be working at 15 in malaysia?





Any way, carry on learning Chinese.


Maybe see if some one else where you work can translate for you.


Flirt with out talking.


Smiles, stares, stuff like that.
Sign language? No, all you have to do, is get a translator, hire one, and speak to her that way.
Love is a language by itself.
just imagine you go to all the lenghts to learn chinese and then she turns out to be a total *****
make eye contact





it's irresistible =D

No comments:

Post a Comment