Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys in what way do you flirt with someone you like?

as more than a friend.How do we know if you actually like us or just want to get in our pants by your actions?Guys in what way do you flirt with someone you like?
If we buy you drinks we are hoping you will put out, its just the way it is. And chances are all of your guy friends would not pass on the chance go get in your pants if you let them. Dont believe me? Get them slightly drunk and ask them.Guys in what way do you flirt with someone you like?
I'm sure smart girls can tell the difference when a guy falls in love or simply playing a fool. But I notice that if a guy really loves you, he would try everthing to make you feel secure and happy, in short, becoming over protective.
Thats what I'd like to know.Guys think their actions make it so obvious,but they dont.It confuses girls even worse!!!!!


*PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!*
When I like a girl, I will let her know I want her by staring at her.


I practically undress them with my eyes; and I make it obvious to them.--That way, if they are not interested, they can avoid me before I make a move.--And if they ARE interested, all they have to do is return the smile.





Also, guys are afraid of rejection, so when a guy asks you out for a ';friendly'; date, he is usually just trying to get a date without getting shot down.


That's why so many girls get upset when their ';friends'; try to step up the relationship.--That's what they always wanted anyway!





YOUR MALE FRIEND WANTS TO SCREW YOU!


HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT DOING IT YET!


(Unless he's gay).


I'm sorry to break it to you.





Remember girls, you hold the gold!


Most of us men are desperate for what you have.


So when a guy is asking you dumb questions, he likes you!


When a guy offers you a ride home, he likes you!


When a guy keeps hanging around for no apparent reason, he likes you!


When a guy shows you attention that other girls don't get, he likes you!


That's why we get frustrated when you say that you don't recognize our signals.--We usually only pay attention to the girls we like.


IF A GUY CALLS YOU TO SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING,


HE WANTS YOU!
i love u


i n this way
It is genetics my dear, If a man/guy is flirting with you it is because he is attracted to you. If he is attracted to you it is because in the basest primal parts of his brain, he wants to mate with you. If I guy just wants to be your pal he will treat you like he treats his male friends without the flirty stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment