Monday, August 16, 2010

HOw to flirt with someone at laser tag...?

My guy friend is having a party at a laser tag place. How can I flirt with his friend. The party will be 3 to 4 hours long. His friend is 3 years older than me, but I don't think that he knows that I'm younger because I look old for my age. How can I flirt with his friend?HOw to flirt with someone at laser tag...?
point the dot at their junk :) ∙





move it around a lotHOw to flirt with someone at laser tag...?
just try to be on his team and be next to him alot...when u are finished playing laser tag and are eating or playing the arcade games try to be talk to him and be beside him the whole time...hope this helps :D
well laser tag is dark and so funnnn omg i love laser tag lol the adreneline rush but idk cant help you
u dont.


u act inocent and ask him to help u point, shot, and hold da lazer tag gun.





if he wraps ur arms around u when he helps that means hes into u.
Kick his *** in laser tag
point the laser at his dick and wink
Um shoot him?


Or try to be on the same team and work together!
shoot him all the time and have funand just talk and hang with him
laser him in his junk!





(don't tell him ur age)

No comments:

Post a Comment