Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to let flirt with someone?

I'm homeschooled, But I got to church.


How to flirt.








(Please answer one of my other two questions. They have to deal with this subject. They are the only two questions (besides this one) that I asked. Because I just started today.)How to let flirt with someone?
If you mean how to flirt with some one just do one of the following:





1. make eye contact


2. smile


3. Make small talk and talk to her and make her laugh





And if you known her for a while...





1. compliment her


2.(If your old enough) Take her out/hang out with her..





those kind of things will help...How to let flirt with someone?
hey just be yourself and start asking the other pearson questions and tell something funny mabbey a joke it could be inapropreate but hey it works trust me... i'm popular at my high school and I just go up to guys and say hey what's up and then they start flirtting . hey I wish you the best of luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment