Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I flirt with someone shy?

There's this really shy guy I like, but I don't know how to flirt with him. And I'm also not sure how to tell f he's interested!





HELP!How do I flirt with someone shy?
cast your eyes upon his untill he looks, then smile slightly, and look away. you'll know he's interested if he does the same to youHow do I flirt with someone shy?
i can't believe you didn't pick my answer!


what kind of friend are you?

Report Abuse



go up to him and be like


yo n i g!


you like me or not?


cause i think you are soooo sexc ;)





that's what i always do to the guys i want :)
same thing happend to me.


just start talking.


act natural.


if he talks, smiles, and makes eye contact.


well.


youre making progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment