Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you react when someone flirts with you on the street?

My reaction is literally ';run and hide';. It seems that eye contact has never worked for me. I feel too embarrassed about it to find the courage and lift my eyes. So even if I like the guy, in the end I push him away. In general I prefer to meet men as friends and not straightaway as boyfriends. However, sometimes I can't help thinking that maybe this way I end up throwing happiness away with both hands. What should I do?How do you react when someone flirts with you on the street?
Well since getting married not many men want to flirt with me! So any attention from the oppossite sex, good looking or not, is jumped upon with great excitement!


Seriously though, if you consciously think ';Oh my God I'm flirting with him!'; every time you chat to a bloke, of course you're going to clam up %26amp; stare at the ground! Just relax %26amp; go with the flow! ANd remember - there's not that many truly confident people out there - just a lot of people who are very good at pretending!


If you don't feel brave enough to make complete eye contact, try looking at his nose or eyebrows. They're close enough to fool him into thinking oyu're gazing into his eyes! Good luck girl! You'll get there in the end! We've all gone through the same thing at some stage or another.How do you react when someone flirts with you on the street?
It's like you read my mind; I have the same exact problem. I guess the best thing for both of us to do is open up a little and expand our horizons. Next time a guy tries to make eye contact, swallow your fear and smile back. What's the worst that can happen? Who knows, you might meet someone really special.
u got to remember that if you start to talk with him he probably will get nervous too
Carry mace.
Smile!!! Smile makes any person beautiful (and confident). I mean why wouldn't you smile if you know the guy on the street just wolf whisteled you, at least you know you are pretty and not everythin is lost ( far from lost actually lol ) :)
Okay just give him a kick in the face, that's my girl.
If their sexy I get their number.
i talk to them
girl, you gotta flirt back! practice on your guy friends. it helps
Flirt back...The worst thing that can happen is a no....rejection is not the end of the world...
I just smile and .......think You can't have this
I'm with you!! I'm a guy and I can't even keep my composure, I try and get away.
if its unwanted tell him you gay
i would act like i was talking to my sister on the phone so they wouldnt bug me.and while i was talking i would say i would meet them sumwhere and start running acting like there was an emergency.(;
As a guy.. i'd say a lot of good things are lost by hit and runs like that... Probably the best thing you can do as a woman is make eye contact and flash a nice smile.. chances are the guy will just smile back, but if it's meant to happen, the guy will turn around... most of us are too shy though sometimes...
I ask her to my house
flattered
I walk away really fast. That creeps me out.





Try becoming friends with a guy and gradually form that into a relationship.
I look around, or look the other way because I am sure they are not flirting with me......must be a mistake or something.
Flirt back......
just nod your head and smile, or just flirt back b/c there is no harm in a little flirting.. other than that, I would just walk away. you can still talk to him even though you do not make eye contact. maybe meeting guys as friends is what works for you. everyone is different about how they do it..
i think that you should fight away your shyness, I'm not saying that you have to kiss the guy if he's cute you flirt back, smile or even wink and if he's not you give a polite friendly smile and move away.
i just smile and continue walking
Just smile back, it always works.


If you want to meet as friends before committing to anything more serious, the guy should respect that and if he's true for you he'll wait until you're ready.


Guys who can't wait are just like dogs on heat, sniffing around looking for a quick tumble in the hay.





As my grandmother always used to say ' whats for you, won't go past you'





Luv


Honey xx
  • viikii.net
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment