Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I flirt with someone subtly who's already interested?

I like this guy, and he's older than me, so it's easier for me to seem shy or naive.. and anyways, I was reading memoirs of a geisha.. and that book inspired me to want to be flirtier with me, in the book a 'flirty' thing to do is to show the man your wrist while you're pouring tea. that's what i mean by subtle flirting, but I want some tips and tricks for something that would turn a guy on .. today. not like the thirties.How do I flirt with someone subtly who's already interested?
scoot close to him, and then push him with your scooting.How do I flirt with someone subtly who's already interested?
Have a bra on like lavender with lace have a lavender blouse on that allows the bra too show like it was unbuttoned by mystake buy long skirts that have splits up the side and 3 to 4 inch heals and always accidently show some of your body. I did this with a therapist I went to for PTSD and it worked I finally ask him if he was attracted to me and I was ready for the no and he said yes. I asked if he thought about me anywhere except his office he said yes It blew my mind the key is dress classy and sexy heels and alot of black.
just flirt and have fun (:


show your wrist while pouring tea??? wtf? i dont know what that is... do wrists make guys hot or something? lol.


try smiling and turning away when you make eye contact or move a hair to behind your ear whenever you see him and smile. but nothing excessive, you dont want to scare him.
Just normal flirt lol

No comments:

Post a Comment