Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you flirt in a straight environment if you even dare?

What are ways to safely flirt with someone you're interested in that you met in a straight environment?How do you flirt in a straight environment if you even dare?
Eye contact.How do you flirt in a straight environment if you even dare?
interesting question! well there was this attractive girl who flirted with me on a bus without actually having to say anything. She just looked at me %26amp; smiled persistently until I noticed her %26amp; smiled back. And she moved infront of me (trying to make me check her out), then turned around, checked me out, %26amp; smiled. When she got off the bus, she smiled at me again, flipped her hair, and winked. I was amazed at her confidence!





That's the best flirt I've had! So if you want to flirt with someone, just smile %26amp; them until they notice, %26amp; check them out! They WILL know! And it's always safe! If they're straight, they'll still like it because they got compliment for their body, or outfit. And we all love it when someone smile %26amp; wink at us
It's exteremly difficult to do- sober that is.





I like to head out to swinger's bars or other alternative lifestyle places where I feel more comfortable!
Just stay confident, make eye contact, and smile. Whenever I flirt with a guy I giggle a lot and he automatically notices me.
secret agents satisfy secret agents' secret desires. any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment