Friday, August 20, 2010

How do u get someone to stop flirting with u, being nice is ok but dont flirt?

How do u get someone to stop flirting with u, being nice is ok but dont flirt?How do u get someone to stop flirting with u, being nice is ok but dont flirt?
';I think you're great, but I would really like to keep this on a professional level.';





';I think maybe you've been misinterpreting my friendliness as flirtation. I would really like to be your friend, so please understand that my friendliness isn't flirtation.';





';I have a boyfriend/girlfriend.'; Or casually slip ';my boyfriend/girlfriend'; into conversation.. Even if you don't have a boyfriend -- although I recommend being direct and honest as opposed to lying, but if all else fails, this is a good route.

No comments:

Post a Comment