Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you find appropriate moments to flirt with someone?

I remember when this one lifeguard was kind of walking behind me and I looked to my side and she was like, ';Excuse me!'; in kind of a flirty high pitched voice. She had ';lifeguard'; written on the back of her short shorts. I wanted to say ';lifeguard'; but I didn't have the guts. haha I wonder what she would have said to me if I said ';lifeguard.';?





I would have said ';lifeguard'; because lifeguard was written on the back of her short shorts to try flirt with her.





See the thing is, I would have said something else to her to compliment her but she was walking in front of me and I was afraid to say anything. I thought about saying ';lifeguard'; because it was written on the back of her shorts by her butt and I thought it would get her attention. But I didn't say it.





So how do you find good moments to flirt with someone? What are some good things to say? Was I better off by not saying ';lifeguard.?';How do you find appropriate moments to flirt with someone?
Haha what are you doing?





This isn't rocket science, or something to worry about, just do it to every girl. It's a win win. No penalty for a fail, champ.





Don't worry so much bud, it's not so bad.How do you find appropriate moments to flirt with someone?
Hun, you can flirt with someone anytime you want.


:)
I agree !

No comments:

Post a Comment