Friday, August 20, 2010

Honestly, how often do you flirt with someone even though you really have no interest in being with them?

I just wanna know how often people play with another person's feelings for a personal confidence boost. You know, flirting with someone just so that they think they have a chance and begin to like you. Have you ever done this?Honestly, how often do you flirt with someone even though you really have no interest in being with them?
I've never done this because there is no point unless you enjoy being cruel to others. It isn't right to lead people on to an empty cliff.Honestly, how often do you flirt with someone even though you really have no interest in being with them?
I'm a huge flirt. But, I don't flirt to get someone to like me unless I like them. This might seem contradictory but here is an example: I will go out and meet a guy and be really flirty (unless he isn't flirting back) but there is no chance i'll even see them again unless I like them. Also i'll flirt with guys who are just friends and we both know it is going no where.
37

No comments:

Post a Comment