Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you flirt with someone?!?!? helphelphelp I'm useless?

ok so I'm 15, at the peak of my datability...well probably not the PEAK, but i'm perfectly datable and stuff, the only problem is i don't know HOW to flirt with someone and show them I am interested in them. I grew up in a really repressed enviornment and never really got the whole ';showing my feelings'; thing down. There are a couple of guys that are just SO CUTE and like i've held eye contact with them and smiled at them and stuff..which is what it says to do in flirting manuals and such, but the problem then is that they come over to talk to me!! And i'm all ';oh crap'; because it doesn't say what to do when they actually start comming to you and stuff!! So yeah anyways, any tips on what to do next would be greatly appreciated because i am pretty sure my running in the other dirrection when they start heading towards me (after my grand display of flirting) isn't exactly helping with opporation get a date.How do you flirt with someone?!?!? helphelphelp I'm useless?
Be yourself, but not completely smile a lot and just talk to them mess with their hair but not just like out of nowhere. If you like sports play a small game with them and laugh a lot. Make look like your trying but don't make them lose unless they want you to win. Just be you and you should be fine. Let them chase after you.How do you flirt with someone?!?!? helphelphelp I'm useless?
give them hugs..mess up their hair and look at him a lot and smile

No comments:

Post a Comment