Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you react when someone flirts with you and your not interested?

not that there ugly but your just not in a place in your life where you want to date or just not in a good mood? are you rude or do just play along.How do you react when someone flirts with you and your not interested?
You can start a topic so that you will get to the point that you will confess that you don't want to have a girlfriend, you want to be free. The word ';free'; will keep her away. Good luck buddy!How do you react when someone flirts with you and your not interested?
Usually, it's a compliment or an offer to be chivalrous and I just act like I'm independent and capable of doing things on my own and politely thank them for the compliment. If the person does not get the hint then I would honestly tell them what's going on in my life and how it has not time for distractions. Personal achievement is necessary before relationships begin because you never want to blame the other for sacrificing your dreams for them. Just be honest if all else fails but please do it with finesse.





Hope this helps! =)
but i kinda get rude and i just walk away not right but its just how i do things.And i gets shy when ppl flirts with me am not that kind of person that likes to be around ppl.
Don't React In A Way She Excpects You To, And Back Away So Maybe Go And Walk Away To Talk To A Friend This Will Show That You're Not Intrested At The Moment.And If She Starts Getting Upset Jut Say,';I'm Not In The Mood... I'm Still Your Mayte....';.=) Hope It Helps
Rude. They'll say something cute a flirtatious and I'll just be like 'ok...' and probably move away. I'm not very comfortable with someone strongly coming on to me anyway
Smile and be thankful for the attention, but turn down any serious offers until you are ready to play.
just act nice to them, but don't flirt back. act as if they are just the person they are, and as if they're not flirting.
if they are ugly then i just give them a dirty look. if not then flirt back a little then kill the convosation.
I just act like I dont notice and move on, if I can. I work in a hospital and always have weirdos making passes at me. Lucky for me I can just leave the room.
not being rude, but just think he's not there or give sign that u don't interested in special relantionship..


it might be hurt other at first, but it's good for both of you
I would play if it is in the fun stage. Anything more serious I would just tell him that I wasn't interested. (kindly)
ignore the person act like you don't notice the person flirting with you or at least that is what i'd do
I feel a little embarrassed
I'm rude.. I usually glare at them and go away.. I'm NOT in the mood of dating..
I say that my friend is interested (even when his not lol)
i play along because that sort of thing does not come everyday and you have to enjoy it when you get it.
Tell them flat out that I'm not interested. :D
I try to give them messages I'm not interested. If they can't take a hint, I walk away.
just play along
Goof around for sometime myself then I'd leave.
It always happens and what I usually do is ignore them or roll my eyes at them to send the message!
ignore them or, be a little bit rude
Just flirt back. There is nothing wrong with it.
I tell them to move
I play along. No harm no foul.
I'm not rude but I don't play along.
dead fish stare works a treat
flirt back
most of the time i ignore them
i ignore them. and prays they get the message.
i just sound more like i'm not into it or them...but never mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment