Friday, August 20, 2010

How can someone I love so much leave me Pregnant and depressed?

He says that Im mean, too emotional. It seems like the only time he says nice things too me is when he wants something from me. He is always flirting with someone but says he wants to be with me? I am always there for him and will do anything for him I just don't understand?How can someone I love so much leave me Pregnant and depressed?
He's a swinger. Only date girls for his own selfish pleasure. He made a mistake and is now running away from it.





He probably say he wants to be with you because that is what he say to like 20 other girls. He charms, seduce, make you feel good and happy, just so that he can get his pleasure of using girls.


He has no long lasting good relationship in mind.





He used you and he made a mistake by getting you pregnant. He must be young teenager. Are you a young teenager?How can someone I love so much leave me Pregnant and depressed?
He isn't a good person. But cheer up. Your baby will bring you the greatest love that you've ever had. I promise you that
He doesn't love you, that's how he can be that way. You can't make him love you either. It's time for you to find another guy. This one will not change.
Girl just forget him. i know its going to be hard to, but honestly he isnt man enough to have a baby yet. any fool can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise a child.
What a scumBag


I wish you and your baby the best for the months ahead


Maybe the baby will make this guy wake up and see what he's lost.





Good luck
He is immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment