Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I flirt with someone that doesn't speak my own laungage?

She speaks spanish and I speak english, she seems to understand a lot of english, but doesn't know how to say it. She looks at me and smiles alot when I say just about anything. Any ideas are appreciated.How do I flirt with someone that doesn't speak my own laungage?
impress her and try to speak spanish.





otherwise just smile and be really friendly with her. she'll know what's going on. you can also teach her some english so you can both understand a little more of each other.





Doesn't ';tu eres bonita'; mean you're beautiful? i haven't had spanish in a while...





it's probably too early for this, but ';te quiero'; means i love you! :)How do I flirt with someone that doesn't speak my own laungage?
Tu eres guapa means you're hott...

Report Abuse



Smile, let her teach you some spanish, learn how to say, ';You're beautiful.'; That's only if she's a sucker for romance ^_^
take up spanish....





Como estas? how are you


Me llamo (ur name) my name is


Y tu come te llamas? what's your name
try to learn some Spanish and then use them in a wrong way. This makes her laugh a lot.
ask her out, if she understands, you score, no pun intended

No comments:

Post a Comment