Wednesday, August 18, 2010

POLL: How do you react to someone flirting with you ???

Thank you.POLL: How do you react to someone flirting with you ???
I Flirt Back- of Course.Lol. (wink Wink)POLL: How do you react to someone flirting with you ???
I love You Too.xxxxxxxxxxx

Report Abuse



Very Much

Report Abuse



It depends who is doing the flirting first of all. If they are married then it is a no-no, would just be friendly. I am a friendly person so hope that is not mistaken for flirting. A bit of harmless flirting never hurt anyone and if I liked the guy then would be a little bit more mischievous and have a bit of fun. I like the subtle kind of suggestive flirting instead of full on sleazy as that turns me right off. Thank you!!
i am very flirty by nature so i probably indicate most all flirting but it does depend on if i like the person in a romantic way, if i do not i will try to kerb it and make it a joke as not to hurt there feelings. if i do then it can lead anywhere i actually like the thrill of the flirting more than anything!:)
I think that sheer terror would set in. I wouldn't know what to do and would probably be ';umming'; and ';erring'; and stuttering and would go red and all of this would cause the flirting to cease immediately I expect.
In my book there is flirting,


or being over suggestive.


Flirting is harmless as long as you know where to draw the line.


Being over suggestive, would mean being down right rude and vile.





Flirting can be very flattering,


from the right person.
I'm flattered and smile but I don;t encourage it. I keep my flirting for my special someone these days








edit Charlie's such a lttle liar haha
i react with a look and a smile and a bit of banter as its nice to repay the compliment!


ENJOY
I don't mind Phil





but I'd make it very clear that I'm happily married and not interested in changing that status
IGNORE !


=]]
Depends
Pretend I don't notice if I don't feel like flirting back
Even in my old age, I still blush. I was a very shy person in my private life.
uh. i usually don't notice. haha.
I usually flirt back as I like to flirt and it's fun although I only flirt with females.
I flirt back I love flirting
Depends on who that would be.
Ignore or smile with a look ....tht im aware that flirting is in air !!
It depends , is he ugly..?
Flirt in return.
Flirt back..........!!!
FLIRT back
I always flirt back
Flirt back
Make out
get annoyed
depends on who it is, but I'd flirt back probably xxx
If I think that he's NOT good looking I flirt back and feel pretty relaxed...if he's steaming hot...well, I get intimidated and can't even make eye contact. lol♥
Panic and spill my drink in their lap.
I'll let you know once it has happened :)
Flirt back...unless I am in a really bad mood
I run away.. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment