Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it wrong to flirt with someone who is in a relationship?

I am completely in love with this girl. I want her to notice me as much as possible. I know that she is dating someone else, so it is wrong for me to flirt with her? I have noticed that she flirts with me a bit. We were a couple for three years so I can't tell if she slips into her old habits or if she still feels something for me.


We live together, so I do get to spend a fair amount of time with her. She knows how I feel about her, but is it wrong to try to get her back?Is it wrong to flirt with someone who is in a relationship?
My god. this sounds exaclty like my hell that I just went through. An ex boyfriend of mine recently informed me that he still loves me, and has been obsessing over me for quite some time. He did some real sweet things to try and win me back like leaving me flowers on my car, sendng me messages just to say have a good day, and cheesy things like that. I thought it was cute, and almost considered leaving my current boyfriend for it. But then I realized, why leave the one I love for the one I like? He was a great boyfriend and all for the time we dated, but my new one is even better. Now I just get upset whenever he mentions things about wanting me back, because it makes me think about how I almost left my love. Then to top it all off, when my boyfriend now found out about it.. let's just say it wasn't a pretty picture. Don't ruin the relationship you've managed to keep with her. you'll find someone right for you, or you'll get her back when the time is right. Her flirting back is probably not something she sees as harmful, for she probably doesn't have the same feelings for you. As much as I'm sure you don't want to hear this, don't take it as a sign of affection, and don't waste your time trying to win her back. She'll decide if she wants to come back on her own. No need to pressure her. I know i came to hate that pressure in my situation.Is it wrong to flirt with someone who is in a relationship?
Yeah, it kinda is. Think about her. Is she happy with her bf? If so, then don't ruin it for her and just let things be.








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well... iono. i lyke this guy. and he has a gf. in TORRANCE. and we live in PV. nd he told me he would BREAK UP with her so yea. well, u kno, she shouldnt 2TIME but if she wishes, then she could break up with her bf. and well, if u luv her, then sure u could try 2 get her back. i say GO FOR IT





good luck!.


ellise
  • viikii.net
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment