Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you stop flirting with someone?

Currently, I am single. However, lately I have been flirting with 2 different guys. I feel like I could have a relationship with either one and that both of them are thinking about having a relationship with me too.


If I start dating one of them, how should I stop flirting with the other guy because I don't want him to think that I don't want to be his friend anymore, but at the same time I can't continue flirting with him.How do you stop flirting with someone?
Just tell him you are now in a relationship. Tell him that you would not like to continue flirting. Tell him you just want to be his friend.How do you stop flirting with someone?
That's crazy, you just get a bit of self control!


If you can't stop something as easy as that, i'd hate to think of what will happen when you come up against some real issues.
Tell him that you have a boyfriend and give him an excuse why wont you go out the the person you dont want to flirt with anymore %26amp; tell him you just want to be friends :]








Answer mines ?
if u start dating one of the guys, jus tell the other guy that u and so and so just got together, then he'll get the hint?
You just stop flirting. Be his friend but no more flirty stuff. Simple as that. Be friendly but not overly friendly.
here is a funny to make him stop flirting with you. act like a compete crazy person then he'll be like wtf and move on. xD
Don't do it anymore. Too freaking easy.
visualize them dying of some horrible disease.
just, stop. tell him you have a boyfriend, and you don't want to continue on like this.
There is nothing wrong with making a choice. Don't worry be happy.
your going to have to ignore them. this is the only possible way believe me! i have the problem too.
ya just do
tell him your seeing someone and say we should be friends after you ask him if he likes you or not

No comments:

Post a Comment