Friday, August 20, 2010

Poll: How do you flirt with someone?

I used to have to force myself to even fathom having a relationship with a guy. (This was when I was a lot younger and thought I'd have to hide my orientation from everyone.) I thought I only liked girls. And because I didn't accept this, I think I wasn't able to like guys. Now that I've accepted that I like girls, I'm starting to like guys!!! LOL Jeez, well, I guess I like girls more but there are a select few guys that I really do like a lot.


Especially one right now...*shakes head* so sad. His name's Nicholas. (Mine is Nichole.) lol that would be very annoying. i don't know. i think he might like me because of some of the things he's done. time will tell....but i can't help but fall for a guy who's soooo buff! i mean he's not overly buff. but he's genetically superior! lol plus he's tall! ^_^ and he had on his JROTC uniform...omg...i feel like such a girly girl right now. AND I LIKE IT! lol anyways, i have no idea how to flirt...Like, i defend him a lot and smile and ask him questions.


he even protected me the other day in a way. lol a kid did a rude gesture and he told the kid to stop because there was a lady here. (i'm that lady lol) he might just be a sweet gentleman but i don't know. *sigh* i really like himPoll: How do you flirt with someone?
ya, he sound kinda hot, i flirt with people all the time i'm a girly girl.Poll: How do you flirt with someone?
I smile alot and kid arround with them. Idk works for me but it kinda come naturally bc I flirt sometimes without realizing it.
i dont really know how to flirt but usually the best relationships are the ones that just went with the flow you know...just see him as a friend first :) who knows right?
wink the easiest thing;)
wait wait wait---are you a girl or guy???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment