Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to flirt back with someone in class who sits behind you?

theres this cute guy in my class who always pokes me and trys to play footsie and stuff while were in class, how would i flirt back? like what do i say when he pokes me and stuff? hahah sorry im kinda stupid when it comes to this stuff.. thanks!How to flirt back with someone in class who sits behind you?
that is happening to me at the moment w/ this guy named nick, we both like each other but he just cant find the way to ask me out well if he is a funny guy then you should just laugh or smile ,hang out with your friends in front of him but don't act too obvious though. good luck=)How to flirt back with someone in class who sits behind you?
just giggle, laugh, smile alot. show him how u like being around him. give him compliments. do something with ur hair, tease him, you should know that though!!!
Why is this in the lamp shade section?
giggle and play along with it

No comments:

Post a Comment