Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Part 1: How do I flirt with someone at work that your head of heels with and you feel like this is the one ?

Well he works on in a different department but I notice him coming to my floor alot than before I started my new positon from a co-worker. He stares at me alot and smiles . He does not say much, to me and we hardly no each other. Everytime I see him my heart flutters, my knees shake and I cannot focus at all. I feel like he is my soulmate I do not believe in love at first sight but WOW I feel the serious chemistry bet us


I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO--Part 1: How do I flirt with someone at work that your head of heels with and you feel like this is the one ?
Just ask him if he is attached. If he asks why, tell him you want to ask him out for a coffee but you dont want to upset his girlfriend. THEN you will have your answer %26amp; you can flirt more til you get him.Part 1: How do I flirt with someone at work that your head of heels with and you feel like this is the one ?
OK, well first off I hope he doesn't see that picture your using because all chemistry will be lost. That's a spooky pic! Anyways, if you like him so much and your getting all of these sensation, why don't you ask him out? The only thing that can be said or happen is the truth.
Its difficult to have a relationship at work. It involves competition and will be a subject of many intrigues. Better quit it.
Don't send him an email, the lack of grammar will completely confuse him.
  • viikii.net
  • product key
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment